Tuesday 17 April 2012

New blog challenge

Eleven questions as a blog challenge from my daughter

1. What is the best book you have read?
Winnie-the-Pooh, but it's trivial. If we take is as "recently" it's John Green's The Fault in Our Stars (Julia's recommendation)

2. What hobby would you like to test? 
Falconing.

3. When was the last time you did some crafts?
Yesterday. I made a miniature ananas from a pine cone.

4.  How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Less than ten.

5.  What would you look like if there were no limit, professionally or monetary?
I guess the same. I might get a personal make-up artist, provided they were as good as Julia.

6.  What would you buy if I gave you 500 kronas [about £40] right now?
Some crazy kitchen utensil.

7. What are your secretly scared of?
 Forgetting one of languages I use professionally.

8.  What city would you like to visit?
I guess it means a city I haven't yet visited. I am not particularly fond of cities. Buenos Aires?

9.  What is your best home-maker trick?
Having my home-maker around.

10. Whom would you like to give a bun?
Literal or symbolic? With or without cinnamon? If it's big enough I'd share among my students.

11. What was the most recent thing you sang?
 Schnappssongs at a Swedish-Finnish party last weekend.

No comments: