Saturday 20 November 2010

Blog challenge Day 09: Your beliefs



I believe that all human beings are born good. I believe that there will always be people who for various reasons choose evil before good.

I believe that we are here for a purpose, but I am nor prepared to say what the purpose might be.

I believe that we only have one life and that there is no reward and no punishment on the other side.

I believe that no child should come to this world unwanted.

I believe that there is a biological difference between men and women and that there is no point denying it. I believe that a woman's ultimate purpose is to have children, but I know that life is more complex than that.

I believe that reading books, looking at works of art and listening to music makes us better human beings. I also believe that there will always be people trying to use art for evil purposes.

I believe that walking in a forest or watching ocean waves makes us better human beings.

I believe in treating others like you want them to treat you.

I believe in honesty, loyalty and justice.

I believe that states and governments should take care of those who cannot cope on their own. I also believe that everybody should take their responsibility toward themselves and other people.

I believe that there are many things in this world that we do not understand.

I believe that the only way toward immortality is through your children and grandchildren.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 95%. I believe in Genetics, some people just cannot help being bad. Tanya